I am a full-time Systems Developer at Federated Insurance in Owatonna, Minnesota. I work on the Tools & Languages team, which maintains development infrastructure, researches and implements new technologies, and helps other developers with tricky problems.
- I did technical support, documentation updates, and occasional development and bug-squishing for the flashcard program Anki with Damien Elmes from 2013 to 2017.
- I spent four years doing first- and second-line support at the IT Helpdesk at my college.
- Occasionally I help people I know with hardware and network setup, configuration problems, learning to use software, and other similar odd jobs.
- I wrote the Clicker Quiz Manager, a custom software package for classroom use; see the projects page linked below for more information.
- I have been a teaching assistant for introductory computer science courses.
See also my projects page.