I work at RemNote as a software engineer,
improving this new learning and knowledge management tool
and assisting with technical support and community relations.
- I was a full-time Systems Developer at Federated Insurance
in Owatonna, Minnesota from June 2017 to July 2021.
I worked on the Tools and Languages and DevSecOps teams,
maintaining development infrastructure,
researching and implementing new technologies,
and helping other developers with their hardest problems.
- I did technical support, documentation updates, and occasional development and bug-squishing
for the flashcard program Anki
with Damien Elmes
from 2012 to 2017.
- I spent four years doing first- and second-line support
at the IT Helpdesk at my college.
- I wrote the Clicker Quiz Manager,
a custom software package for classroom use;
see the projects page linked below for more information.
- I have been a teaching assistant for introductory computer science courses.
See also my projects page
and my LinkedIn profile.