- On sabbatical working on a wide variety of projects,
soon to relocate to the Twin Cities and look for a new tech position there.
I’m publishing weekly updates on what I’m up to.
You can also look at the projects list.
- Busily trying to get my life into something resembling David Allen’s
Getting Things Done method, which I’ve used successfully in the past
but fell out of due to the pandemic.
I expect the second iteration to work even better now that I have more experience.
- I recently finished writing and published
an online textbook called Grok TiddlyWiki,
a learning resource for
the wiki/notebook/customizable application environment TiddlyWiki.
I use TiddlyWiki extensively for my own work and personal notes.
In addition to filling a gap in TiddlyWiki’s community,
the book is an exploration into
building learning materials of all kinds with TiddlyWiki,
including features like an integrated spaced-repetition reviewer.
- I’ve also started a series of screencasts about TiddlyWiki on my YouTube channel.
- Still working on learning the mandolin,
which I started at the beginning of last year.
- I’ve been living in Minnesota for eight years,
and I’ve heard it’s illegal to be here for ten without owning a boat,
so I bought a cute little 12’ solo rowboat
and have been having lots of fun on several of our ten thousand lakes.
Part of the now page movement.
Last updated August 31, 2021.